check out his "favela on blast" mix, featurring lots of so-called baile
funk: http://www.cokemachineglow.com/audio/favela_on_blast.mp3

there's another mix on that site:
M.I.A. & Diplo - Piracy Funds Terrorism, Vol. 1 (Hollertronix 2004):
http://www.cokemachineglow.com/audio/mia_diplo_piracy_funds_terrorism.rar

Tracklist:

1. Galangaton
2. Galang (featuring Lil’ Vicious)
3. LL Cool J/Cavemen - Two Bit Rhythm
4. Fire Bam
5. Fire Fire
6. M.I.A./Missy – One for the Head (skit)
7. Amazon
8. The Clipse - Definition of a Roller
9. M.I.A./Cutty Ranks
10. MIA