Subject: Re: (313) DJ Bone week 9 - file missing? [plus review]

On Oct 5, 2005, at 3:04 PM, Stoddard, Kamal wrote:

I think some may have missed the posts, but bone expressly asked to not
have the sets dl'ed as he plans to make them all available at once at a
later date. Stuff about the moment in time and other things. Very
respectable thoughts from the gentleman if I do say. So if the links die
it's probably because someone who didn't read/care about that post
ripping the address and the backend crew moving the file for the
aforementioned resons. He did say they'd be available to dl soon though.

If you're subscribed to the Subject Detroit mailing list, you receive
links to the first three (so far) mixes in an email.  You can
subscribe to the mailing list at http://www.7mzdt.com/subjectdetroit/