I never thought I'd be quoting or paraphrasing Charlton Heston, but you
can pry my 303 from my cold, dead hands. :)

Though, after a bit of though, I realize I haven't even touched the thing
in probably over a year, if not longer. My poor, sad, lonely Devilfish
must hate me now. I need to give it some love sometime soon.