was digging around the used bins and found Likemind 03
http://www.discogs.com/release/6140

for $2.00

what gets me is the mad prices these records go for now - were they limited
or do they just not show up in shops that much (people hanging on to them?)

I'm surprised that Goldmine hasn't caught on to the fact that techno
records are trading hands for insane prices now and they've become
collectors items
most dance 12" are pretty banged up but that would mean that a mint copy
would be worth so much more
I suppose that the world of the "record collector" still belongs to the
Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan crowd eh?

MEK