To be honest: NO!
Of course there are a lot of clubs but in my personal opinion they are crap.
Apart from the Robert Johnson Club (which is okay most of the time) there is
Sven Väth's club Cocoon (Ricardo Villalobos and other djs), the U 60 (Chris
Liebing playing there a lot - bang! bang! bang! techno) and some other smaller
clubs....

Nothing really spectacular....

Cheers, Arne