>what do peeps think about the still music comp?

I bought a copy. There's deffo some strong stuff on there but I've not had
chance to listen to it that much. I like it though anyway, had a few
listens. Think I took two of the tracks out to play on saturday but never
got round to playing them.
Anyway, its good I reckon, worth picking up. real deep stuff.

Rick Wilhite and Sherard Ingram's "Cosmic Jungle" is one of the tracks I
was liking for sure and I think maybe the other one was the m.pittman one,
walking through osaka i think...

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.