Both mixing and tunes.  In retrospect I made a mistake by just totally
digging what I was hearing and dancing where I was and not going and
checking out what he was doing at some point as well.  There was a laptop
among the stuff on stage so I suspect he may have been using that -
certainly there seemed to be times when just an element of a tune was used
and then taken away.  The tunes were great but right now I'm no longer sure
what they sounded like, all too often when I'm having a really good time I
can't be specific about what happened - not 'cos I'm out of it, that can
often be the case but on this occasion it took to the end of the night
before I was drunker than I should have been - I just get caught up!  If I
don't like something I can usually go "I didn't like X, Y and Z" but
sometimes when things are really good I end up like "that was fantastic - I
just wish I could describe it!".  This is usually followed (as in this case)
by a craze to want to see / hear the same thing again so you can pin it down
better - which could be a good or a disappointing experience.