Hmm Liverpool and intense energy in the same sentence - I'm lost for words.

You have made my year.

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Svagr, Jodie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 3:08 PM
Subject: RE: FW: (313) G2G

I love Liverpool's intense energy... this city reminds me the most of Detroit out of any city I've ever lived in... so yeah, I agree, Liverpool's definitely the place to see them!! Although, I'll probably go and see them in Leeds too, just to compare!!

Can't wait to see your stealth track suit Alex!!