To: "David Bate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:40 PM
Subject: RE: (313) mix WNUR Chicago - Tag Team: Jack the Bleep

Heeey, "long as it's grooving, it's alright-ite-ite now." Sounds like a
decent definition to me. But I know what you mean though. :) and yeah,
you're right. I never knew what year organico started. I kinda always
felt that they were there longer than they were I guess. And tripping
among the stars (sans farina) was brilliant as well imo.

KKS