THAT MIGHT BE WHAT IT IS.

F**KING HELL, I went through all my gherkin jerks, steve poindexters, terry
hunters etc thinking "I've got this track somewhere"

didnt find it tho. I'll check the md connection tonight as it might be
that.....

was sure I had it P - nice one.

|         |           Placid             |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           uk>                |
|         |           20/10/2005 17:08   |

  |     To:       313 <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                     |
  |     cc:
                                                                     |
  |     Subject:  (313) LARRY HEARD / KENNY LARKIN,Sharing 909’s EP,12"
deeptec                                                                     |

I been checking this, and it appears to me to be a  mike dunn track off
of the MD connection lp on muzique.

Anyone else care to confirm this...

they are hyping it as a lost Larry heard track which is just plain wrong...

ffs

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.