On Oct 22, 2005, at 10:11 AM PDT, robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Happy Birthday Greg.

Mr. Bond's today too (and erm mine :) ). Happy Birthday Alex.

robin...

On 22 Oct 2005, at 17:29, Garrett McGrath wrote:

ok it was actually yesterday, but still  :)

Why thank you lads, quite kind of you to humor this old man.
(I've been trying to catch up to Kent and Fred, but they keep
 pulling away every year ... )

So Alex's was the day after.  That explains a lot.  2 barmy
cusp Librans, that's wot we are.  I just keep my barmyness
under wraps, and let Alex be the public face of it ... ;-)

Ob313: Erm, saw Tejada on Thursday (as did Doris).  Izzat close
       enough?  Today's been all New Order, found part of their
       Joy Division set at the Peely tribute from back on the 12th.
       Hearing "Warsaw" brought a tear to me eye, yes it did.  I
       could've almost forgiven Barney's poor vocal abilities ...

        - Greg