Quite a long one mind...

A bit of a marathon session from last night but all good.....

http://www.acidmixes.com/placid_23oct.zip

as usual..this is not a zip file so please just rename it .mp3 dont try to unzip it, alternatively u may be able to just open it in winamp..havent tried but some people reckoned it worked straight off

Duration - about 3 hs 20 minutes

Size of file 180 mb (gawd..... sorry...if i make it any smaller then the quality sounds like poo)

Tracklisting

Book Shade - Momento - Get Physical
Laurent Garnier - Planet Earth - Fnac
System 7 - Sirenes - Butterfly
Laurent Garnier - Wake up (For House Music Lovers) - Fnac
Thoughts from Chicago ep - Eargasmic
Jedi Knights - May the Funk Be With You - Clear
Blaze - Gloria's Muse - West End
As One - Amalia - A.R.T
Virgo Mechanically Replayed - TJ
Bobby Konders - Future - Masive B
Arnold Jarvis - Take Some Time Out - 4th Floor
In Sync - Pumping World - IRdial
Model 500 - Off to Battle - Metroplex
Mood Life - Needs not Wants - Strictly Rhythm
A Split Second - Flesh - ffrr
Laurent Garnier - Breathless - FNac
Humanoid - The Deep - Westside
Centrefield Assignment - Mi Casa - Next Door
Daniel Wang - Mood Mylar - Balihu
Shelter AV - nylon
28th Street Crew - I Need a Rhythm - vendetta
Acid Test - The Acid test - Playhouse
Ultramarine - Hooter - Blanco y Negro
Integrity II - Intens - Outrage
Moody Boys - Acid Heaven - Citybeat
Baruka - Play It Loud - Night Vision
Interceptor - Together - Murk
Steve Poindexter - Computer Madness - Muzique
Paperclip People - Oscillator - Retroactive
Essa 3 - Recorded Time - Zoe Magik
Sterac - Sitting on Clouds - 100% Pure
FUSE - Substance Abuse - Plus 8
Ragtyme - I can't Stay Away - Bright Star
Men Without Cause - To Life - Easy Street
Morgan Wild Project - Submersion - Buzz
Jody Finch - jack Your Big Booty - Tenya
UR - Waveform - UR
Lost Entity - Annihilator  - Nu Groove
Soofle - nouvaeu ep - Fnac
Techno White House - A Thousand Points Of Light - Oneida
Human League - Hard Times
Shiver Vol 2 - Shiver
Laurent Garnier - Wake Up - Fnac
Cajmere - Dreaming ep - Cajual
Black Dog - Virtual - Black Dog
Anthony Rother - Sex with the Machines - kanzleramt

Enjoy