To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 12:07 PM
Subject: (313) Some random music

Newer stuff that's hitting my eardrums right now:

Ame - Rej (and the Basic channel-alike track on t'other side)
Iridite ft. Jason Brunton - Breathing Hot Air (xbase09? :) )
Clone Box jams 1
ART - Electric Institute CD (deep!)
Poni Hoax - Joakim on the rework
Thaddi Herrmann - Jack is a simple fella (deep chicago number)
Voltaic - numbering (lovely...other tracks on 12 a bit fast and furious but this is rrright.) Womack and Womack - Scared - Mark E edit/rework (if Theo cared about sound quality with his edits this is what he'd sund like :) ....or somat)