Magda only just made it into the list by the skin of her tea-th.

Arf arf.

From: /0 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 November 2005 14:28
To: Cyclone Wehner; 313 Detroit
Subject: Re: (313) DJ Mag Poll

hawtin being #12 probably had something to do with the emails minus.com
(and plastikman.com? (and paxahau.com?))sent out asking everyone to help
fight the fight against "bad" music by voting for hawtin and magda.

I didn't vote for anyone, but I'm there in spirit

-Joe

> From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2005/10/31 Mon PM 08:13:57 EST
> To: 313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
> Subject: (313) DJ Mag Poll
>
> Another year, another DJ Mag poll! I am glad to see Tiesto knocked off
and
> Paul Van Dyk on top - his music is not my taste, but I've always felt
that
> he's sincere and principled. Is Hawtin at # 12 not a triumph for good
music?
> No love for Detroit in there overall, but that ain't nuthin' new!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com