luckily, i managed to download 1,2, 8 and 11 yesterday before the site
disappeared.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             Peter Keur
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             10/31/05 06:36 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Fwd: (313) DJ BONE ... ATTACKS -
                                       Week 13

Got this message from the Subject Detroit mailinglist:

#######################################

Hello Subject Detroit Listers:

Here is the link to the brand new DJ Bone Attack. We are on week 13:
"LINK TO MIX 13"

Again, I request that none of you repost this link anywhere else;
please sympathize with our webmaster, Garrett, as he has to keep
changing the link every time it is leaked out. Those who have been
with us since the beginning understand the concept behind these mixes.
It is unfortunate that many people defy the intent, but these gestures
sure would not stop DJ Bone from recording a new mix every week.

For the ones requesting the links to the previous attack mixes:

"LINKS TO THE FIRST 12 MIXES"

I found this web page containing all of the previous DJ Bone Attack
mixes: http://users.skynet.be/d_link/DJ%20Bone%20ATTACKS%202005.htm, I
will truly appreciate any information about the site webmaster so I
can request them to take this page down.

DJ Bone Live Attacks:

November 2 – Module (Tokyo, Japan) www.clubmodule.com
November 11 – Full Spectrum (Utrecht, NL)
November 12 – I Love Techno (Ghent, BE) www.ilovetechno.be

Feel free to e-mail us back with any questions/concerns:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for your continuous support.

Respect,
Ahnne Araza
Director of Operations
Subject Detroit Records
Real Booking MidWest
Real Booking West

#######################################

Don`t get me wrong, I enjoy en have enjoyed the music coming from Bone
trough the live attacks, but treatening to stop making and posting
mixes plus wanting to take that other site down shows that Bone does
not understand what he is doing by placing those mixes online.

If other people want to host those mixes then there is nothing he can
do about it! And if they really don`t want to make the direct link
public (because ot is costing them bandwidth...) then they simply
should not do that! It`s the nature of the internet. Just face it.

What I see is a whole lotta bark and not enough bite!

If Bone does not want his mixes to be spread, or links to be shared he
can better stop his project today than tomorrow. (Or build himself a
high-security website...)