>Im sure someone in the Research and Development
>department at your very own ACME corporation is
>working on a solution to this as we speak Alex

yes. DO NOT FEAR BT.

I am boooked in at the gym at lunchtime, I have a running machine reserved.

also have one pair pink rollerblades, and also traditional 70's disco
roller boot to test.

WILL REPORT FINDINGS HERE.

I'll give Jeff Mills "Bladerunner", bet his spindly little alien legs can't
do 30 miles an hour in flourescent green lycra down MOSS SIDE MUSCLE
CENTRE.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.