-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos de Brito [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 04 November 2005 11:56

some mixsets this morning:

maurice fulton - live at electric chair oktober 2005 luciano & villalobos (sense club) - live @ mutek valparaiso chile 2004 henrik schwarz - live
http://www.warm-music.com/new/pages/audio/Henrik_Schwarz_Live_
Promo_Mix_128.mp3

Yes!  You da man!  What I've been after since I went ecstatic without
ecstasy after I saw him (you may remember the mail)

Now listening to:
Endless music clips off the internet due to the fear a good record might
come and go and I'll miss it.

Not listening to:
The clip above I really want to nor any of the records I buy as a result of
listening to the endless clips as I'm too busy listening to more.