>Cutting edge? Not sure about that. It's just a throwaway comment by
>Hardwax staff isn't it? :)

If that's not the point of all this then I don't know what is.
There's far too much hyperbole that people really start to believe!
Some kid is going to see that and think "Oh man - this is the freshest
sh!t.  I want to make 'cutting edge music' too so I guess I gotta sound
like Surgeon because they said he was the freshest."
What they don't take into account is Hardwax is trying to make some money
so they'll say their Grossmutter was cutting edge to sell her.

Alex - what? No Surgeon/cutting jokes?
Did someone slip you some decaf ACME coffee today?

MEK