Let me amend that - Teargass & Plateglass is some of the darkest stuff I've
heard in a long time

just listened to their track "Look Instead at the Perpetrators Intent"
which contains samples of an interpreter telling the story of a Rwanda
massacre survivor (you can hear the person in the background)
hopefully they weren't using this as a sort of dark goth gimmick - the
person's story is just so terrifying

MEK

             Michael.Elliot-Kn
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             11/04/05 11:12 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) RE: What you listening
                                       to?

today -

just got done listening to Seu Jorge "Carolina" CD

just put in a sampler from an act called Teargass & Plateglass
pretty cinematic hip-hop - reminds me a bit of Badawi in its dark grandeur

MEK