Van: Tosh Cooey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: vrijdag 4 november 2005 19:13
Aan: 313@hyperreal.org
Onderwerp: (313) dj mixes + song ID

Anyone know any good sites with lots of DJ mixes?  Specifically I'm
looking for
stuff by Tiefschwarz.

On a side-note, I'm looking for a song, maybe not even released, but it
sounds a
bit like Underworld (the vocal style and feeling), throw in some
303/acid stuff,
and then add a breakdown near the end with a really unsyncopated beat,
it's a
bit longish (8 min maybe), and it's POSSIBLY new Fischerspooner, maybe I
should
go check that out before bugging you all with this... nope, not them.

Any takers?

Tosh