Fun show by Jeremy Ellis and John Arnold last night in san francisco despite an insecure bouncer pulling the plug in the middle of a jam to announce last call and then physically threatening Ayro! Some of the covers were a bit cheeky for my tastes like Ayro's take on "Erotic City" but others were blended beatifully like Wham and a nice little nod to 313 with bits of Night Drive through Babylon. Funny to hear Ayro croon John Beltran's big club hit "Kissed by the Sun". Overall, I would say to me it was a digestable detroit sound, whatever that means. Some great mpc jams rearranging salsa tunes and james brown cuts to maximum effect. Wholelottatalentonthestage. Thanks John! Any bodies in the bay make it out to Recloose? bad timing with those two shows being the same night.