Accidental Records & Werk

Present

SOUNDSLIKE WERK 5

Saturday December 3rd

10pm - 6am

@ an unmentionable underground citadel of rave somewhere south of the river

For those that haven't yet punctured their Soundslike Werk cherry, allow us to
perform the deed this December. This is a party with no line-up, no address and
minimal promotion. In fact, we won't even let ourselves know who's playing and
where the venue is until the very last moment.

What we do know is that it's a musical smorgasbord across three rooms, with the
meat and two veg of house, techno and hip hop sharing a mouthwatering menu with
the cheese, port and cigars of jaunty electronica, and perhaps a few lashings
of jungle pie for dessert. The previous few line-ups, disclosed on arrival,
have included Matthew Herbert, Four-Tet, Kode 9, Patrick Pulsinger,
Modeselektor, Dani Siciliano and Anthony 'Shake' Shakir. And we have an inkling
that some heavyweight presences at December's shindig will make you soil your
rave-pants in sheer joy.

So whether the line-up stars Jimmy Edgar, Jimi Hendrix or Jimmy Nail, we hope
you'll join us and chip to the chop, frug to the frick, and generally howl with
primal glee as you spend yet another sleepless night dancing in a sweaty
warehouse to the sound of Soundslike Werk.

Marketing information:
300 tickets ONLY. Discounts for early adopters.  You must have a ticket to
attend - NO PAYMENT ON THE DOOR.

Tickets:

The first 100 tickets cost £8 - buy now!
The remaining 200 will cost £10

MORE INFO
Via the mysteries of electronic mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
On the old dog and bone: 07990 970267/07977 984805/07977 420999

£10 tickets available in Smallfish and Sounds of the Universe now.

Remember, if music be the food of love, you'll be vomiting all the way home
from this one.
Soundslike Werk