I may be a little late on this, but just received my copy today
And a little bias since I'm a mills fan.

But it's an excellent pick.
Definitely worth buying for any/all collectors.
The tracks are a classic instrumentation of the future of electronic music.
When I say future, I mean the concept/storyline of the CD. He always
attempts
To open the portal of our minds.

-Tim