:P yeah philip come up to Sydney and play. That Microworld cd is still
on rotation on my cd player. nice tracks! :)

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 15:50 +1100, Philip wrote:
> yo
>
> wassup. not a lot of news from here. new traxx going well i think.
> should try and get some DJ gigs happening soon, been practising a bit
> more lately to make a mix CD. got a copy of that art / new religion
> comp. so far it hasn't thrilled me hugely. some of it is pleasant but eh
> i dunno. nice packaging tho :-P  got an awesome CD by konono no. 1 an
> african group from the congo / angola area. it's really deep and
> full-on. lots of it is intentionally distorted in a really nice warm,
> fuzz, analog way.
>
> saw 'the proposition' and thought it was pretty dreary. can't really see
> what all the fuss is about.
>
> what's your phone # i thought i'd written it down but can't find it

Andrew Jackson
Systems Administrator
NetRegistry Pty Ltd
http://www.netregistry.com.au/
Tel: +61 2 96996099  |  Fax: +61 2 96996088
PO Box 270 Broadway  |  NSW 2007, Australia

Your Total Internet Business Services Provider
Trusted by 10,000s of Oz Businesses Since 1997