hmm i think z66 from the list is from Riga.

Ive travelled there for a gig in 2003 .. The city center is very very pretty and interesting to visit ...

Impossible to tell u the name of the place i were, i remmeber a warehouse that used to be some important USSR cinema studio, and anice bar in city center.

Oh and yeah dont miss the girls, they are all pretty and nice !

--
Benoît.

Dave Stenton a écrit :
if there are any list members living in any of the above cities could
you hit me back off list please?

also, if you've visited any of the cities and want to give me some
pointers I'd really appreciate it.  looking for the following: record
stores, decent bars, good clubs, independent galleries etc.

thanks!