I thought the H.B. 12 was very poor to be honest- one track sounded so similar to the lesser "Every Dog Has It's Day" noodlings I thought it was Mills at first. The second track on the B Side was a bit more interesting but I doubt I'd buy it for that alone. On the other hand, the Adonis/Reeusse release was much more up my street- deep jacking House music with plenty of depth and quality production.

differrent strokes etc etc etc

Jason