Got a shed load in Amsterdam...  Guy in Rush hour is way cool...

Pick of the bunch

" Carl Craig releases on rush hour are pretty cool.....
a clear vinyl thingy on frustrated funk was probably my fav tune tbh
and an odd white label thing from Hardwax distribtion

Jason Brunton wrote:

Yeah- we've been trying to get Hartchef stuff in the UK but it's pretty hard to get.

Sutekh was someone I always placed in the Kit Clayton "hmmm, intersesting (strokes chin)....but not really" bracket. There are actually 2 Double albums of his remix work and they both have more than their fair share of brilliance

cheers

Jason