Hey I'm rubbish at answering these things usually but I just happened to
have put a chart up on our site so here it is:

Jennifer Lara : I Am In Love (Studio One / Soul Jazz)
Duplex : Frictional Frequency (Frantic Flowers)
Juan Atkins : Berlin Session #4 (Tresor)
Stacey Pullen : Liquid Letter (New Religion)
Carl Craig : Sparkle (Planet E)
The Dining Room : Afrolicious - Carmel remix (Schema)
Max Mohr : Old Song (Playhouse)
Platinum Pied Pipers : Shotgun (Ubiquity)
Bakura : Bada - Domu remix (Especial)
Osunlade : Gwotet - Yoruba Soul remix (Justin Time)
Iridite Productions feat. Jason Brunton : Breathing Hot Air (Iridite)
Kids In The Streets : Keep On Turning (Stir 15)
Sian : Sei - Steve Bug remix (Poker Flat)
Ame : Rej (Sonar Kollective)
Four Tet feat. Percee P : A Joy (Stones Throw)
Steal Vibe feat. Stephanie Renee : After Hours - Quentin Harris mix (Space
Kat)

OK it's more "mostly playing out" rather than listening to but give a man a
chance to get the hang of things!
Off topic : that Jennifer Lara tune is the bomb
On topic : check that Poker Flat 12, I check most of their stuff, only buy a
little, I guess they might not be everybody's cup of tea and their on the
margins of mine but that tune is a little different for them and quite nice