I like 'Daylight' by Osbourne Alex ... I think you would too.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 November 2005 11:55
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) ghostly. woooooo.

what other ghostly records should I buy do you reckon?

ones I have that I can remember I really like are daniel wang berlin
sunrise. (f**king greAT RECORD) oops. luisine push, hyrgolyphic being or
whatever he's called today and disco noveau series. ah and the osborne
jack
with shake mix ETC.

also, on the merchandising side, I'd like to see a ghostly white bed
sheet
with eyes cut out rather than a t-shirt range. I'd buy one for sure,
would
cover up my ugly mug.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.