For any Manchester (UK) peeps that don't know he's playing live as Audion at
One Central Street (note to non-Manchester (UK) peeps this is odd as this is
generally a hand bag disco-ish place) on Wednesday.
I've got an e-flyer that says it's £3 or free with the flyer so if you want
to go hit me back and I'll forward it to you (can't copy it here as it's
HTML).
In fact I've just been and checked the flyer and there's a link for non-HTML
mail folk to go to:

 http://www.manchesterad.com/html/estore.php?eid=227

fab - I don't generally go out in the week but if I end up at this or know
of someone who's going I'll try to get that contact for you.