I was doing a mix this weekend (not recorded) that was leaning toward the
slower end of the bpm spectrum
I didn't clock the beats but I'm sure many were around 100 bpm or less (and
I was pitching stuff down around the -6/-8 mark)

it got me thinking about what techno and house tunes make it under this
mark without being ambient
it's that bpm range where you could either chill or dance

so what's out there?  new or old (I'm sure most Theo Parrish, some
Moodymann, and all the beat down stuff will fit)

to give you an idea of what I was playing here are a few things (of what I
can recall):

Hubtone  - Hot Muffin (4 Lux)
Nu Era - Capricorn Sun (from the Stars 10" on SSR)
Yotoko - Melrose (from the Bullet-Time EP on Emoticon)
Titonton Duvanté - Levels Of Scandal (starts out with an acid house track
backed by strings and then right at the end breaks down into a hip-hop
beat)
Frank De Jojo  - Turn Off The Lights (Fluid Ounce)

MEK