I like "good music" and "crappy music" as genre categories but I guess it
would be hard for a record shop to sell anything out of the "crappy" bin
now wouldn't it?

but maybe it would cut down on the crappy DJs - HEY!  Now there's a
thought...

MEK

             "Gil Yaker"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             t.com>                                                     To
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             11/15/05 09:25 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) new genre!

Yeah, the term electric is great. I am pretty sure that it was used a lot
in
the 70s as electric instruments really started to put their mark on all
sorts of pop and jazz. (see Chick Corea Electric Band etc)

 -Gil