On Nov 17, 2005, at 3:58 AM, Robert Taylor wrote:

Yeah, love this show - currently downloading every single recorded show - it seems Matt McQ has competition!

Heh... Beats In Space is a great show! I wish there were more like it in America. Our show has been running for longer ;) but on the other hand we've got 2% of the connections that Tim has in NYC... so many of his guest DJs are jaw-droppers.... we wish him all the best! Tim is a nice guy, we've wished each other well - and anyone with that much interest in diverse music is gonna have a great radio program. His show is spreading audio seeds that will grow up as other radio shows someday, too. You gotta take the long perspective on independent radio in the US... otherwise it's just too depressing.

Plus, his show has a better name  ;)

peace
--
Matt