To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: (313) RNG album

Thought it was pretty good and I enjoyed the fact they took some risks rather than just repeating the past...

On 24 Nov 2005, at 12:00, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ok, what do people think about the Random Noise Generation album?

for me, I really dig the techno tracks, real, deep and subtile Burden Brothers style

but I don't really understand all the other tracks..

?

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Beattie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>