I've asked this question before but no one really knew/wanted to answer.

but I read this in a mad mike interview

"A) (MM) There's a style of music going down in Detroit at the roller
skating rinks called "Slide" that sh*t is banging its some weird sh*t I've
never heard anything like it! Dj Skurge, Dj Scant , S2, B. Calloway, Dj
Dijital, Nomadico, Earl McKinney, Fingers and Maroon are some of the guys
making it or playing it."

So. tell me more!

who goes there? anyone??

how is it?! does everyone really rollerskate around to the latest UR
7"'s???

Man I need to get me some ROLLERSKATES and get to detroit.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.