PLEASE DO NOT "REPLY" DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE!

Due to the large amounts of non-313 related spam that I was
receiving, I have configured this account to only accept
messages from the Hyperreal distribution list.
Please click the following link if you wish to contact me.
I appologize in advance for the inconvenience.

www.antonbanks.com/email.html

News:

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

Playlist for

Frank Martiniq, Extrashark, Boxer Sport
Alexander Robotnick, Senza Titolo, Pop:Special, Riot City
Kms, Rock To The Beat (Mayday Mix), Kms
DJINXX, Black, Fu Fcom
Edison Carter, Late At Night, Technoir Audio
Dj Unknown And General Jak, Nyc Club Mix, Senoritta Nicotina, Rad23
Gene Lefosse, Spank Me, Convolute

The Young Gods, The Dreamhouse, Interscope
Damon Wild, Subtractive Synthesis, Aqua, Synewave
Dustin Zahn Vs. Paul Birken, Original Mix, Bring God Down A Notch, Internal
Error
Claude Young, Above 1, Above + Beyond, Djax
Atsushi Yano, Ben Sims Mastermix, Burkina Faso, Ingoma
Mark Broom, Evil, Pureplastic
Oscar Mulero, El Hombre Duplicado, El Hombre Duplicado, Surface
Paul Mac, A1, C-Side
Justim Berkovi, Linear Sun, Fury Incorporated, Music Man
Damon Wild, Beat On Da Drum, 13, Music Man
Damon Wild,Travel (Echoplex Rmx), Artist Sampler, Synewave
Mark Broom, Shanty Star (James Ruskin Remix), King Of Snakes
Steve Stoll, Untitled, Spinback Vol. 1, Proper
H&M, Mutant Theory, Axis

The Vault airs every Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am (21:30 to
23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to respond to this message
(www.antonbanks.com/email.html) or visit my website for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.