On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 11:38:35AM +0000, robin wrote:

> Did anyone on here go?

Yo Robin!

I did (after 13 years waiting).

> What was it like?

Great show: Started with Return Of The Dragons, then Final Frontier mixed
with Kraft Numbers and Afrogermanic, then carried on to Timeline and
Transition, moving to some Los Hermanos stuff including some
new/unreleased tracks with great latin vibe (most live-ly part of the
show, IMHO). Played some version of Soul Power, later on to Jupiter Jazz
and finished with Hi-Tech Jazz (live sax) and a live, digestible version
of Jaguar.

However: too much pre-recorded stuff; really bad and dull sound system;
would do with an upper crowd (was missing more 313ers like you and Alex).

Anyway, it surely was a gig I will be telling my grandchildren about...
Unforgettable!

And how was USA/NY?

http://www.dinamicas.art.br