From: Jason Brunton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 4. desember 2005 21:11
To: LR T
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Headphone Rec's for Ipod?

I like the Shure in-ear phones- I've had both the E2's and now the E3's and
they are pretty unbeatable for sound quality- they completely shut out all
external sound though so you can't really wear them when cycling and you
have to watch when you are crossing roads etc.  If you prefer more
traditional headphones, Sennheiser have some nice foldaway sets- either the
PX100 or PX 200 are good and they have just launched wraparound versions of
both which are pretty popular.

cheers

Jason

On 4 Dec 2005, at 19:57, LR T wrote:

> I recently joined the white wire zombine cult and looking to upgrage
> the headphones that came with the ipod. Any suggestions?

uggestions?