www.octex.si

Martin Dust wrote:
It looks like Laptop, TrackBall, Controller Keyboard (Oxygen) Bank of 20 faders and active switches - it looks to thin and plastic to be a Doepfer but there is a name on it - cannae make it out tho and a Effects controller...

On 6 Dec 2005, at 10:35, Odeluga, Ken wrote:

If you mean the audio rig, look for TC electronics powercore units plus
Sony Vaios (which we all saw anyway) and controller keyboards - those
are just for a start though... It's all software now though isn't it?

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 06 December 2005 09:40
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Kraftwerk DVD

It doesn't look like Doepfer, it's not modular - looks like a custom
build - I'll grab some screens later...

On 6 Dec 2005, at 09:34, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

just to check the kit and
controllers out, they look excellent :

doepfer stuff?

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.