----- Original Message -----
From: "Guilherme Menegon Arantes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:20 PM
Subject: SPAM-LOW: (313) Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: (313) no laptop

> I won: Going back home in two weeks with approx. 195kg of luggage,
> including records, turntable, speakers, amp, and other music stuff...

You ain't won yet buddy. I still got about 6-700 records still to come. God
knows how stupid I'll be next time. ;)

> PS can anyone recommend an insurance company in the UK?

Yeah, there was a good thread on Little Detroit about it a while back. What I
gleened from those recommendations and my subsequent research was that if you
want a specialty insurer (and you probably do), that Music Guard and Victor
Knight seemed to be the best options. Victor Knight is actually owned by
someone else who serves a broader area, but I can't recall their name right
now. I've been meaning to go wtih Victor Knight for quite some time now, just
need to get off my lazy arse and do it.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]