Yeah, I'm not much of Shake fan (controversial, I know), but I really dig
some of his downtempo stuff. Rob Hood's first track on Midnight World II as
well. Hell, there's actually quite a bit of it. The Piece "Free Your Mind"
track is another good one.

On the other hand, do you have the latest Freedom Soundz on Neroli, Michael?
It may be what you're looking for on the other end as well.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]