PLEASE DO NOT "REPLY" DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE!

Due to the large amounts of non-313 related spam that I was
receiving, I have configured this account to only accept
messages from the Hyperreal distribution list.
Please click the following link if you wish to contact me.
I appologize in advance for the inconvenience.

www.antonbanks.com/email.html

News:

Dan Bell @ Zen Bar - December 28, 2005

Dan Bell is one of the most reknowned of Detroit Techno producers. Born in
Sacramento, he grew up near Detroit and was influenced by the sound of
techno on Motor City radio during the 1980s. In 1991 Dan met with Richie
Hawtin and soon joined up with his Plus 8 label. Recording with Hawtin and
John Acquaviva as Cybersonik, the trio produced several of the imprint's
famed early singles "Technarchy" "Cabaret Seven". Dan's back-to-basics
approach to hard minimalistic techno fit in well with Hawtin's aesthetic.
After leaving Plus 8 to form his own Accelerate Records in 1992, Bell began
recording as DBX. Singles like "Blip," "Flying Saucer," and "Electric Shock"
became hot with DJs from Chicago as well as Detroit. In 2000 he released his
first mix c.d. with Tresor Records entitled "The Button Down Mind of Daniel
Bell" followed by "The Button Down Mind Strikes Back" on Logistic Records in
2003. We are very excited to welcome Dan to Connecticut for his first ever
appearance.

Zen Bar is located in Farmington, CT. This venue has been voted "Best
Martini Bar" in the area. It will provide an intimate environment for this
event. Photos are available on the bar's website listed below.

21+
$3 Cover after 9pm
Zen Bar - 270 Farmington Ave, Farmington CT
www.zenbarct.com

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

Playlist for November 30, 2005
CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/11-30-05.mp3

Fabrice Lig, Meet U In Brooklyn, Meet U In Brooklyn, Playhouse

Neil Landstrumm Aka The Tokyo Assasin, Acid Revenge, Life Of Grime,
Scandinavia
James Ruskin, Return (Regis Mix), Blueprint
Samuel L. Session, Get Me Down, Vintage Season, New Soil
Dylan Drazen, Icontrol, On The Button, Internal Error
Riotbot, Teacher, Battlefields EP, AAR
Education, Man Versus Man Beast, Minimise
Samuel L. Session, Progress, Of Things To Come SLS

Set by OVR (aka Regis & James Ruskin)
Info is available at www.kinetic-am.com

The Vault airs every Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am (21:30 to
23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to respond to this message
(www.antonbanks.com/email.html) or visit my website for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.