Don't keep us in suspense then, I've got a spare fiver and could use a win on the horses!

Jason
On 8 Dec 2005, at 11:55, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I thought that perhaps someone was pretending to be Alex again

ALEX IS DEAD, I AM THE EVIL LORD OF TECHNO----------->WATCH OUT THE
ARCHIVER, THE PUNISHER AND ANY OTHER ER, I COME FROM THE FUTURE AND KNOW
THE RESULT OF THE 3.50 AT HAYDOCK TOMORROW.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.