Well I can't speak for Bone either. I've met him and found him to be a
nice guy, and his skills aren't in question. All I'm saying is that
it's not a stretch to interpret his comments as I did, as being more
about Bone than UR.  And when you say stuff in public, how what you
say is interpreted is a concern. But whatever. I certainly don't want
to start a beef.