> -----Original Message-----
> From: Thomas D. Cox, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: 13 December 2005 17:48
>
> that Daluq tune
>
> should be easy to find!
>
> its been out for ages

Indeed it has but though I've searched many times I never managed to find a
copy - leading me to the incorrect conclusion that it was a very limited
promo that only peepz like bugz had - plus Maddslinky now lives in our neck
of the woods and though I've had a contact on his case to ferret me out a
copy there's been no joy (unless my contact kept it for himself!).
However after a few helpful mails from Jari yesterday I went trawling the
net again yesterday to find a copy on your side of the pond, ordered it, now
it's fingers crossed time!