-----Original Message-----
From: Nik Stoltzman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: 14 December 2005 13:21

Does anyone know of any UK-based stores selling (pref. Region 2) copies of the Maestro DVD?

Hit me back off list.

Don't know if they still have it ( and what region it was) but my
recommendation of this morning did at one point - let me know how you get on
as I want this myself - didn't get it straight away as I didn't have a DVD
player, if Piccadilly no longer stock it let me know who does.

On list with this as it seems general interest (OK UK general interest!) to
me.