Clinically Inclined
2 Dec 2005:    Burning Love Breakdown
Fridays 9:30pm - 12:30am,  89.3 FM WNUR Chicago
Download from http://SonicSunset.com

Part 1 > Settling in with proper soul, deep keys and late 70's grooves. Chicago in effect with Curtis Mayfield, the Staple Singers (covering a Talking Heads synthy jerker) and Fingers Inc. Midtempo funk from Peter Brown and Ronnie Foster, leaving on a midnight plane...

Part 2 > vocals bring the message via house old and new, giving way to cosmic flotation and darker moods. we hear pseudo-dance rhythms with great momentum from exos, lush & breathing downtempo from mr. projectile, and melodic-jack sounds from chicago's steve tang.

Part 1 > Matt MacQueen

Donny Hathaway - Someday We'll All Be Free - Extension of a Man (ATCO)
Lonnie Liston Smith & The Cosmic Echoes - Summer Nights - Visions of a New World (Flying Dutchman) Gil Scott Heron & Brian Jackson - We Almost Lost Detroit - Bridges (Arista)
Curtis Mayfield - Give Me Your Love - Superfly (Curtom)
Ronnie Foster - Midnight Plane (CBS Disco)
Benny Blanco - New Baby - Homestyle 4 (Playhouse)
S. Ferguson - I Do It - All of the Day EP (Ferrispark)
Peter Brown - Burning Love Breakdown (TK Disco)
The Staple Singers - Slippery People [Club Version] (Private)
Weeks & Co. - Rock Your World (Unidisc)
Raw Silk - Do It To The Music [Vocal] (West End)
ORS - Moon Boots (Sal Soul)
Prince - Sexy Dancer - Extended 12" version (boot)
Fingers Inc. - Music Take Me Up - Classic Fingers (La Casa)

Part 2 > Dave Siska

jungle wonz - time marches on [club] (trax)
marsellus pitmann + theo parrish - selector's theme - essential selections (sound signature)
marvin belton - bleed to be free (ferrispark)
sandor caron - harmonica and cross - agenda ep (music for speakers)
i:cube - tropiq (versatile)
dub tractor - marble (city centre offices)
mr. projectile - eggcircle - nubby buddy ep (parotic)
rechenzentrum - absent minded (kitty yo)
electric birds - a2 - strata (inc.us)
exos - v4 - eleventh (force inc)
spirit - spirit ep (cosmic)
phon.o - modul - modul ep (cytrax)
various artists - 6 (chain reaction)
taksi - dezent (taksi)
acid jesus - interstate (klang)
steve tang - overcast - travelling down a different avenue ep (emphasis)
sterac - intersphere (multiplex)

Audio archives at http://SonicSunset.com
Mixed live on air, 89.3 FM in Chicago every Friday night.

**Thanks to all who represented on our global map! Music connecting Ocean 2 Ocean, Galaxy 2 Galaxy. http://frappr.com/sonicsunset -- It's also linked from our homepage. Add yourself!