Flyer images:
http://www.antonbanks.com/images/misc/dbx_front.jpg
http://www.antonbanks.com/images/misc/dbx_back.jpg

Dan Bell (www.daniel-bell.com) is one of the most reknowned of Detroit
Techno producers. Born in Sacramento, he grew up near Detroit and was
influenced by the sound of techno on Motor City radio during the 1980s. In
1991 Dan met with Richie Hawtin and soon joined up with his Plus 8 label.
Recording with Hawtin and John Acquaviva as Cybersonik, the trio produced
several of the imprint's famed early singles "Technarchy" "Cabaret Seven".
Dan's back-to-basics approach to hard minimalistic techno fit in well with
Hawtin's aesthetic. After leaving Plus 8 to form his own Accelerate Records
in 1992, Bell began recording as DBX. Singles like "Blip," "Flying Saucer,"
and "Electric Shock" became hot with DJs from Chicago as well as Detroit. In
2000 he released his first mix c.d. with Tresor Records entitled "The Button
Down Mind of Daniel Bell" followed by "The Button Down Mind Strikes Back" on
Logistic Records in 2003. We are very excited to welcome Dan to Connecticut
for his first ever appearance.

With opening acts;
Anton Banks (The Vault, 88.1FM, www.AntonBanks.com)
DJ Snafu (Resident- We Won't Stop Wednesdays, www.MuckCrew.com)

Zen Bar is located in Farmington, CT. This venue has been voted "Best
Martini Bar" in the area. It will provide an intimate environment for this
event. Photos are available on the bar's website listed below.

21+
$3 Cover after 9pm
Zen Bar - 270 Farmington Ave, Farmington CT
www.zenbarct.com

PLEASE DO NOT "REPLY" DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE!

Due to the large amounts of non-313 related spam that I was
receiving, I have configured this account to only accept
messages from the Hyperreal distribution list.
Please click the following link if you wish to contact me.
I appologize in advance for the inconvenience.

www.antonbanks.com/email.html