Said it before, I'll say it again. Please don't wait until the day before to post stuff like this. darnistle wrote:
I'm surprised that no one has posted anything about this party. Guess I'll have to be the bearer of good news once again. Mr. Saunderson will be presenting in Ann Arbor on Sunday! He served it up deliciously last month at this party!!!! I stayed until the bitter end and loved every second of it! I could barely walk the next day, but it was so worth it. The information printed on the flyer for this event is as follows:
Sunday, December 18
Kevin Saunderson
Carlos Souffront
@ Necto
516 East Liberty Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734) 994-5835
www.thenecto.com
montly event hosted by musiclogical and the fresh corporation
www.thefreshcorporation www.musiclogical.com If you have any questions about this event, DO NOT ask me!!! I am not affiliated with this event, nor do I have any connections with Necto.