Don't think the mixes are available anymore.  Downloads aren't working.

MEK

             dave cronin
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             .net>                                                      To
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED],
             12/20/05 11:43 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Dan Curtin mixes?

he can be pretty sick with it, akshully.

my faves are his Interstellar Space Funk series. see:

http://www.11-hour.com/features/features.asp